26 March, 2011

Secure Solutions Presentation Boards (pt3)

For the third part of designing the company brand we were asked to create two A2 boards presenting a signage system for their home office. I decided to present the boards with an infographic aesthetic to compliment the businesses ethos and professional look. After much stress over illustrator crashing on me and not rendering the infographics (see bottom two images as to why) And I'm impressed that I even managed to fit an I.T. Crowd reference into my work.





These next two images are what my screen looked like when I was designing onscreen. I filled the canavas with my designs, and the white box in the center of the image is the size of an A3 piece of paper...

I think the word overkill is suitable.



No comments:

Post a Comment